Social Media and Digital Coordinator
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, July 5 at 5 p.m.
The social media and digital coordinator is responsible for maintaining Ardent’s daily presence on popular digital platforms; coordinating with the general manager to establish plans and programs that increase Ardent’s visibility on digital platforms; and promoting taproom and account events on Ardent’s website and social media accounts. In addition, the social media and digital coordinator will conduct research on craft beer marketing techniques and beer-related digital and social media platforms; as well as be committed to growing his/her own personal knowledge of beer styles and brands in general, and of Ardent’s products specifically. This job is part-time, approximately 25 to 30 hours per week.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Social media monitoring and response — Monitor and respond to (where appropriate) activity on Ardent’s social media accounts and popular beer-related digital platforms in a branded, thoughtful, appropriate, and intentional manner. These accounts and platforms include but are not limited to the Ardent website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Untappd, and Trinkin (50%).
- Digital brand outreach — Work with the general manager to establish plans and programs that increase the visibility of Ardent’s events, products, and brand across each digital platform (25%).
- Event post coordination — Work with the taproom event coordinator, brand ambassadors, and designer to plan and execute an events promotional calendar (15%).
- General web monitoring — Monitor craft beer–focused websites and develop and organize efforts to leverage them to increase the general awareness of Ardent and its brands (10%).
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or Marketing
- BJCP certification (within one year of hire), or Cicerone certification (within one year of hire)
- Strong understanding of digital and social media platforms, especially as they relate to craft beer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Moderate understanding of beer styles and brands, and willingness to learn to proficient level
- Moderate understanding of brewery process and procedure, and willingness to learn to proficient level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
PHYSICAL & OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- The employee in this position works at a computer approximately 75% of the time.
- The social media and digital coordinator must have the ability to travel when required.
- The social media and digital coordinator must be able to work on a flexible schedule, and will often work nights, weekends, and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties can send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is July 5, 2017, at 5 p.m.