The fourth annual Swine & Brine is right around the corner! Join us on Saturday, April 7, 2018 for a celebration of craft beer and local food, with a focus on oysters, pork dishes, and homemade sides, along with beer, cider, and prosecco.
Local restaurant lineup:
- ZZQ – Pulled pork slider topped with Terlingua cole slaw & fried jalapeno mac n’ cheese balls
- Rappahannock River Oysters – Crab cakes, raw oysters, and fried oyster tacos
- The Roosevelt – Spicy smoked sausage sandwich w/ slaw & dill pickle pork rinds
- Postbellum – Pork Bao Bun
- Lucy’s – Loaded Nachos (vegetarian available)
- Saison – Queso Fundito Sausage on Bun
- Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Hazy IPA
- Spring American Sour Blend
- Company Man Pilsner
- Defenestrator Doppelbock
- Pomegranate Gose
- Pink Boots IPA
- Black Saison
- Standard Bitter
- Dark Rye
- IPA #14
- IPA #34
- Honey Ginger
- Barrel Aged Honey Ginger
- Blue Bee – Aragon 1904
- Blue Bee – Charred Ordinary
- Blue Bee – Mill Race Bramble
- Zardetto Prosecco
Soda and water will also be available.
Swine & Brine is open to the public, free to enter, family friendly, rain or shine!
Food and drink tickets will be available for purchase by cash or card for $6 each. One ticket can be exchanged for one beverage or food item. (Some larger dishes may cost two tickets.)
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here: http://signup.com/go/znQtCzq
All oyster shells are being recycled through VCU's Virginia Oyster Shell Recycling Program in support of Chesapeake Bay restoration, building oyster sanctuaries.
Parking may be limited throughout Scott’s Addition, so consider planning alternate transportation, and please don’t drink and drive!